Black Friday is one day away and with so many stores opening earlier and earlier, people aren’t even waiting until their Thanksgiving turkey has fully digested before they head out the doors and shop till they drop. But not all shopping has to be done in the mad, craziness of stores and malls.
Here is my Black Friday Deal list, that will be shopped from the comfort of my couch.
- The Bulk Herb Store– this is my primary stop for all my herbal supplies. They have some great mixes and tons of books and info on how to prepare herbs and which herbs are great for which ailments. I’ll be making my list on Thanksgiving of all that I would like to have. Use code: BLACKFRIDAY15 to get 15% OFF storewide and many items are already marked down saving you up to 50%! What a deal!
- -a friend told me about this line of makeup a few years ago and I’ve loved it ever since. Not only is it all natural with no preservatives or fragrances, but it is tinted with fruit! They have a huge array of products and skin care. And this weekend they have some amazing deals. Enter code: LINER4VEGANCUTS for 20% off your order.
- The Promises Advent Bible Study-this study will lead up to Christmas and has coloring pages that go along with it so I’m planning on using it for our homeschool Bible lessons during December. Use code: BOLD10 to get 10% OFF and support the Cultivating the Lovely ministry.
- Cultivating the Lovely Mugs and Journals– this amazing ministry that I’ve been blessed to be a part of has brought me new friends and really made me focus on cultivating loveliness in my day to day life. There is a morning Periscope show and a newly released podcast which are both awesome. And if that isn’t enough, beautiful coffee (or tea) mugs and journals have been designed with the Cultivating the Lovely or Be Bold and Gracious logos to remind us of our focus during the day. I’ve already placed my order for these since I’m giving a mug to a friend for Christmas. 🙂
- Tobi Dori Travel Planner– I’ve been caught up in the planner rage! I have a planner, but am not totally happy with it and since a new year is starting I thought I’d try a different style planner. Her stuff is so cute and it’s on sale starting Thanksgiving day! No coupon code necessary, but it’s limited stock so first come first serve on these.
- Chaotic Blessing Planner Stickers and Inserts-my friend Erika is so talented and makes all kinds of stickers and planner accessories. She can also custom make things for you. She does quality work and her prices are so reasonable, but she’s having an awesome sale for Black Friday. Check out her deals!
- Kindle Unlimited-There are so many books I could list that instead I’ll just tell you that Amazon has many FREE kindle books or you can become a kindle unlimited member and get access to tons of Kindle books a month for free! It’s a great deal for anyone who reads and a great idea for kids.
- Ebay-now that might not sound like the first place you’d shop for Christmas gifts, but I absolutely love eBay! And an eBay gift card is awesome because you can find just about anything on eBay. Last Christmas I bought several Build-a-Bear outfits on eBay that were like new, but the price was rock bottom. I also found some American Girl items and a good bit of the clothes in my closet are from eBay! Yes, I can wear name brands because I shop smart and don’t pay full price-but many are still new with tags when I buy them. And I often sell things on eBay too.
-yes, I did say that I loved ebooks from Amazon, but if I have my choice, I’m old school and would rather have the paper book. I love thriftbooks because they have dirt cheap shipping-free if you spend $10 and their books are used and are very reasonable. I love used books! I’ve always had great results from thriftbooks and have actually purchased many of our school read alouds here and saved a fortune.
- And don’t forget about my Etsy store for all kinds of herbal gifts! If you missed my last post about all that I have in the store and who each gift might be good for you can read it here.
If those don’t give you enough Black Friday deals, these last 2 surely will
I NEVER shop online and even in stores with first checking the Retail Me Not website or app. It’s on my phone for easiest access and it’s a money saver. I’ve used this app for several years now and save money on Black Friday but I use it for any other Friday or day of the year. It is a treasure trove of coupon codes and even in store codes. Target, Kohls, Gap, JCPenney’s, Aeropostale, American Eagle, Petsmart, Shutterfly are just some of the stores that are often listed with coupon codes.
If you want to know where the biggest discounts and best buys are from now until Christmas-and even throughout the year, then sign up for emails from Brad’s Deals. They are another treasure trove of deals and steals. While you can search certain stores and even items on Brad’s Deals, the best way to use this site is to just browse their already found deals. They find the absolute best price for items anywhere on the web and they do a great job of it too.
Now that I’ve given you enough to read through and some great ideas on gifts and how to save these next few days, you should be set-or at least off to a good start-on your Christmas shopping.
Until the shopping begins-HAVE A WONDERFUL AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Happy Eating, Shopping, and Herbing It Up!